R.G. Hardie Practice Chanter Carry Case
The R. G. Hardie practice chanter bag provides excellent protection for storing a standard or long sized practice chanter along with an A4 book. A build-up of moisture in the hemp joint of a practice chanter can cause blackwood tops to fracture. The case requires the chanter to be broken down for storage which helps dry out the chanter after every practice session.
Case features include:
· Grab handle
· A4 book pocket
· Accessories zip pocket
· Reed bottle storage pocket
· Protective covers for the practice chanter top and bottom
· Velcro fasteners for the top and bottom
R.G. Hardie cases are covered by a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase.
- Fits most standard and long practice chanters, but not chanters with a sole.
- External dimensions: 16" x 11" x 2-3/8
Modern Settings for the GHBP
Avriel Brogues - Marching