Electronic Practice Chanter
This is the genuine Technochanter by
Fagerstrom. Electronic Practice
Chanters are highly portable, they allow you to practice in quiet situations,
and teach you to have light fingers as you do not have to close the holes only
make contact with them to sound the instrument.
No one can hear it but you. Exactly the same finger
spacing as the Great Highland Pipe.
IN OUR OPINION THE BEST PRACTICE DEVICE ON TODAY'S MARKET.
Earphones are included.
The precursor to the Technopipes. It has no MIDI output so cannot be used with software instruments.
· Fits in your pocket: only 16 x 225 mm (5/8" x 9")
· Uses earphones (included); therefore perfect to play on buses, trains etc. Ideal for the commuter.
· Natural C and F.
· Pitch alterable.
· Unforgiving at detecting crossing noise.
Designed using state of the art technology
· Surface mounting
· Technology throughout.
· Touch control for volume.
· Approx. 50 hours of playing without change of batteries.
· Contains all the electronics as well as the batteries: no extra box to plug in